For this card I used the Garland Border and Sofa digis from Crafty Ann's. I resized these in MCS Pro ( took a few goes to get it right). The scene was printed onto acetate. The sofa and garland were coloured with Promarkers and the baubles glittered. The tree from my stash was added to a piece of silver pearlised card and the acetate stuck on top. I ran the acetate through the Xyron. The Gorjuss girl was stamped onto white card, coloured with Promarkers and cut out. She was added to the scene along with the stocking from my stash. The whole was then mounted onto a clear acetate card blank and a peel off sentiment added. This is only the second time I have used digi stamps to make a card and I really enjoyed seeing it grow from an idea into the finished card, I was not sure it was going to work.