Friday 17 June 2011

Crafty Ann's Challenge - Christmas in June



Love this pre coloured Poinsettia of Ann's so I printed several onto acetate and cut them out. I used two layers for each flower. I have recently bought a Hougie board so had a go at one of the card designs, the Art Deco fold. I used an A4 sheet of white card embossed with a poinsettia pattern. The sentiment is printed onto acetate using the Xyron design runner. Do check out the other DT members cards on Crafty Ann's Challenge blog and hope you feel inspired to join us for Christmas in June.

8 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Jen, very elegant and I love the fold. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's stunning Jen! I agree with Carol, very elegant and I love the fold.
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card, Jen. I love that fold and the embossing, looks very chic.

    Janet xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow !! if i recieved this i would keep it forever its gorgeous
    hugs June xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card Jen, love that fold
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just beautiful....so glad you stopped by my blog because now I have found yours and I'm so enjoying looking around! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete