Monday 13 September 2010

DragonsdreamTIO # 54 - Emboss it.

I have a wizard for embossing and bought this Tim Holtz folder at the retreat so thought I would try it out. The Paris logo caught my eye so I went with that as the theme. The stamps were freebies from I am not sure where and I stamped them onto tissue and used soft gel to adhere them to the embossed tag. The tag was coloured with Distress inks, worn lipstick, victorian velvet, weathered wood and broken china. The Paris logo was left white. The frame and postcard and travel sentiments are Tim Holtz dingbats. Pleased I bought this folder.
Thank you for taking a look, any comments you leave are much appreciated.

2 comments:

  1. OOO la la!!! really super duper, Jen. I LOVE your dream ths week
    Hugs
    Frankie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colour combo and the use of the frame. Very effective. Must get this folder!

    Janet xx

    ReplyDelete