Friday 25 March 2011

Crafty Ann's Challenge # 37 - Inspired by an Elvis Song

As a lifelong Elvis fan I loved this challenge. I chose his Hawaiian Wedding Song as inspiration. I created the background in Serif's craft Artist, added the words and imported the picture, Crafty Ann's digi Tropical Beach. After printing I coloured the image using Promarkers. To add to the Hawaiian feel I cut out and layered the flowers from Ann's precoloured flower sheets.


Thank you for taking a look, any comments you leave are much appreciated. Do join us over at Crafty Ann's challenge blog for this week's challenge.

2 comments:

  1. This is stunning Jen - I love how the picture looks recessed and all the flowers are gorgeous.
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh happy days! Wish I was somewhere else looking at your lovely picture. Great idea to make all the flowers for the lai.

    Janet xx

    ReplyDelete