Monday 18 April 2011

CD Sunday Challenge - Birthday!


Happy Birthday CD Sunday. For your celebration I made my card using my new big Hydrangea stamp from Stampendous. I stamped it in Brilliance pearlescent orchid. and embossed with Sheena's Wow violet ep. I coloured with two shades of promarkers and then glued and added micro beads to the centre of the flowers and the leaves. I mounted it on Brazill card stock to which I had added a ribbon border using Anna Griffin's ribbon punch. My cd element is from JS Precious Petals. I stamped on the hydrangea bp for the butterfly and sentiment. Heres to many more birthdays. Thank you for taking a look, any comments you leave are greatly appreciated.

10 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Jen - just love that hydrangea stamp. Thanks for joining us this week at CD Sunday.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Jen, love the hydrangea stamp and you have stamped using my favourite colours and added a perfect finishing touch with your butterfly. Thanks for joining us at CD Sunday this week.

    Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a fab card Jen, love that stamp and the butterfly is just the right touch. Thanks for celebrating with us this week.
    Jenny x
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. That butterfly is gorgeous - well in fact the whole card is great. Thank you for joining in with us at Cd Sunday in our Birthday Week.
    Hugs
    Carol
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Jen, love the stamp
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab card Jenny. I like the stamps you have used and your use of colour is just right. Like the addition of the ribbon punch.
    Wanda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Jen, love the stamp, thanks for helping us celebrate our 1st birthday at CD Sunday this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a marvelous creation, Jen. I love the colors and that wonderful butterfly.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card Jen, the colours are stunning and I love that stamp!! Thanks for joining us at CD Sunday this week and good luck
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. A lovely card. Thanks for joining the CD Sunday Challenge.

    Wendy -x-

    ReplyDelete