Monday 31 October 2011

Dragon's Dream TIO # 102 - Trains, Planes and Automobiles


The background to my tag is a piece of scrapbook paper that is a world map and I distressed this with Vintage Photo, All the stamps except the compass are from a small set of stamps I bought on sale at Hobby Craft. I stamped using Versifine Sepia. The compass from Creative Expression I embossed in gold. The postcard and money are cut from a Tim Holtz Distressabilities and Doo- dads sheet.
Thank you for stopping by, all your comments are much appreciated.

6 comments:

  1. Fabulous. I love that all the stamps are small scale, just right for a tag. Thanks for joining us this week on the TIO challenge.
    Wanda xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice vintage look to this luggage label tag. I agree with Wanda, the stamps you have used are just the ideal size and are ideal for this challenge.

    Janet xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just love your tag, those stamps are pefectly sized indeed. Thanks for dreaming with us this week at TIO.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great stamps Jen, thanks for sharing at Dragons Dream TIO this week. Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those fantastic stamps, Jen. You have made a gorgeous tag with them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fabulous tag with wonderful elements. Thanks for dreaming with us on TIO.

    ReplyDelete