Wednesday 27 October 2010

Rainbow Lady's Challenge # 123 - Autumn Foliage

Had a bit of difficulty phographing this card which is on gloss card so the colours are not quite true. I used alcohol inks on the white card and on the gold metal leaves. I used caramel, cranberry,latte,meadow,lettuce and gold fixative. The leaves were cut using a sissix die owned by a friend and left over from my Canada scrapbook. The leaf stamp is from A stamp in the Hand and the sentiment is Elusive images Artistic Affirmations.
Thank you for taking a look, any comments you leave are much appreciated.

3 comments:

  1. WOW Jen, this is stunning, your colours have blended beautifully. I am sure Cynthia will love it, I know I do
    Hugs
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful. The colours and textures are superb.
    Could almost be back in Canada with those colours!

    Janet xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely. The colours are everywhere around us at the moment - love the leaves too.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete