Saturday 18 December 2010

Dragon's Dream TIO # 62 Golden Haze

I love Christmas roses and have a mass of them growing in my garden, they look so fragile but withstand the snow and ice. A Christmas glory. So I used Elusive images Christmas Rose stamp plate to stamp using DI mustard seed, on watercolour card that was coloured with the same ink. I stamped again with wild honey but have not been able to get the contrast to show up in my photograph. I added a Christmas Angel, ribbon and a gem.

Thank you for taking a look, all your comments are much appreciated.

3 comments:

  1. I love them too and having scores of them around the garden and one raised bed totally for them alone. It's lovely being almost on eye level with them.
    I eeouldn't have though of using the stamp like this - very effective and well worth a try.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful tag with a lovely stamp. We have two Christmas Roses in our garden, one white and one dark red.
    Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a lovely haze of gold and the Christmas roses are a fav of mine... Thanks for your dream again this week
    Frankie
    xx

    ReplyDelete