Friday 10 December 2010

Rainbow Lad'y Challenge # 130 Christmas Food or Drink

My inspiration for this card came from the Cliff Richard song "Mistletoe and wine". I used a stencil to cut my bottle and glasses from white card. I used the mistletoe stamp from Elusive Images which I stamped and coloured in DI Pine Needles. I glazed and glittered the berries. The sentiment is also from Elusive Images but this time from the Mistletoe DL plate. The music background is from The Stamp Man and is stamped in Momento London Fog.
This will be John's Christmas card.
Thank you for taking a look, any comments you leave are much appreciated.

3 comments:

  1. Truly gorgeous Jen and one of my favourite songs of course as am a big Cliff fan. Thanks for your entry this week Love Cynthia x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure John will love it! Super card. I like the way you have glazed all the mistletoe berries, it really makes them stand out.

    Janet xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Jen, love everything about it, especially your title as I too am a big Cliff fan.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete