Thursday 30 December 2010

Dragon's Dream TIO # 63 - Aspect of Trees

I found this tree motive in an embrodery designs book I bought recently and thought it was just right for this challenge. The book is Doodle Stitching by Aimee Ray. The image is coloured with promarkers. The snow stamp and background writing stamp are from Elusive images and the grasses from Stamp doodles. DI ink Stormy sky was used to shade the tag. The wooden leaf is from my stash.
Thank you for taking a look, any comments are much appreciated.

3 comments:

  1. That's really different, Jen.... I love how strong that tree look and the whole thing goes together ever so well
    Happy new year
    Frankie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is great Jen I love the tree image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. By gum, Jen, your design talents are coming along in leaps and bounds! Brilliant concept - works extremely well and I am only sorry I hadn't thought of it! (There's honesty for you!)

    Janet xx

    ReplyDelete