Sunday 15 May 2011

CD Sunday Challenge - Yee-haw and Diecuts



My image is from Joanna Sheen's CD Western Frontier. I used Serif Craft Artist to put the image on a wooden background, this I tore then distressed with DI Vintage Photo. The sentiment was also printed in Serif CA. The plaid backing paper is by Pam Lefors and this was overstamped with Grunge background stamp from Kaisercraft, in DI black soot. The cowboy boots my die cuts, I cut from crocodile paper in Craft robo. This was fun to make .

Do have a look at the creations of the DT over at CD Sunday challenge blog and I hope you will dust off your CDs and have a go.

4 comments:

  1. Fab card Jen. I'll have to put my thinking cap on for this one. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great masculine card Jen. Very iconic image :)
    Trudy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant Card Jen, perfect for a man
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super card Jen, love how you have put it together. Perfect for a Fathers Day card.
    So pleased you are enjoying your time as our Guest Designer.
    Hugs
    Christine xx

    ReplyDelete