Tuesday 17 May 2011

A Crafty Kind of Truffle - Father's Day Tag





The May challenge over at A Crafty Kind of Truffle is a Father's Day tag. For mine I have chosen a stamp from Stamp Happen and coloured with Promarkers. I added tyre tracks and a sentiment with the Xyron Design runner. The tag was distressed with Vintage Photo, this does not show up very well in my photo, and I added a button. I was lucky enough to win Helen's prize last month, thank you Helen, so do pop over to Helen's blog and have ago this month.

6 comments:

  1. love your Tag now just wondering how to find the challenge LOL XOXO Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this idea Jenny, will pop your prize for last month in the post now you are back xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a lovely tag. I love the bright red colour, keeps it so vibrant and then the distressing, the button and the twine give it a fab masculine touch just perfect for 'father's day'. Well done you!!!
    Trudy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really great tag, and what a fun challenge! I really like the stamp! Super job, Aloha J:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous retro tag! Jimmy Dean eat your heart out!

    Janet xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. There is a post waiting for you on my blog xxx
    http://acraftykindoftruffle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete