Sunday 26 February 2012

CD Sunday Challenge - Recycling

Welcome to the CD Sunday challenge, I have enjoyed my month with the design team, do go and have a look at their wonderful creations and join us for Recycling. For my A5 card I have used a Kraft card as the base. Layered on that is a torn  piece of brown paper that came as packaging which I distressed using Bundled Sage Distress Stain and a page torn from an old book which I distressed with DI Dusty Concorde. I stamped and embossed some swirls in gold to tie things together. The topper is from Sheens Douglas's new paint Fusion CD. I added a little more distressing and a ribbon. Think this Cd will become a favourite of mine.
Jen x

4 comments:

  1. Wow Jen from the photo I really thought you'd 'fushioned' this topper! I've bought Sheena's new CD but not even opened it yet. After seeing your card I think that will be rectified this pm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jen
    A lovely card as always. Have enjoyed having you along with us as GDT.
    Hugs
    Carol
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. The toppers look very much as though they are a painting. Lovely.

    Janet xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty. Sounds like a nice challenge. :0)

    ReplyDelete