Sunday 5 February 2012

CD Sunday - A La Mode

It is a pleasure to join the talented CD Sunday team as a guest again. This week they are sponsored and we have the lovely Shoes in Bloom CD to work with.
I love this multi layer topper and have mounted it on matching dark pink mirri card. I used the page curl and woven backing papers. I added three flowers that I made to match from flower heads and leaves in my stash.
Do take a look at the web site and let the team see your interpretation of A La Mode. Don't forget to use something from a CD in order to enter the draw.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Jen, congrats on your returning guest spot
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. I love pinks and green together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super elegant card, Jen. Lovely colours.

    Janet xx

    ReplyDelete