Monday 19 July 2010

Crafty Ann's Challenge #19 Cliff Richard Song



The song I have chosen is "Pointed Toe Shoes" released in 1959. I saw the song in the list and thought of this Clarity stamp, which I have had for ages, and not used. The shoes were stamped using Versafine onyx black one behind the other using a mask. The pattern on the shoes is a Clarity corner stamp and the shoes were lightly shaded using Black Soot. The mat was cut out using Spellbinders curved rectangle die. It was mounted on the next size die cut in black. The side panel is cut from a square of flocked paper, a freebie from inspire me papers. The sentiment stamp is from Papermania born to shop setPosted by Picasa

9 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Jenny, I love how you've combined the stamps to get the design on the shoes and the elegance of the black and white. Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Jen, must confess, I haven't heard of this song and I thought I knew most of Cliff's.
    Love how you have stamped the shoes and it looks elegant done in balck & white.
    Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenny, well you have taught me a new song as I hadn't heard of this one either. I love the sophistication of this card with the black and white and oh do I wish I could wear shoes like that!!! Thank you for taking part in the challenge topic I picked this fortnight. Hope to see you back again at Crafty Ann's Challenge very, very soon. Best wishes, Kym xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do not remember it myself but found it on the web in his complete list of songs. Thank you for picking such a fun challenge Kym

    Jen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. An elegant and stylish card, Jen. The stamped images are great especially combined with that lovely side panel of backing paper. Sir Cliff would be proud of you!! Thanks for taking part in Crafty Ann's Challenge and hope to see you again soon.

    Janet xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. like the card its a lovely image

    chris x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow Jen this is one classy card so loving those shoes and your design a great choice of song thank you for sharing this with us at Crafty Ann's

    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful elegant card Jen. Love the shoes, some clever stamping there!!
    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ann's
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love those 'Dancing Shoes', Jen - there was a time when I owned a pair like that :-)
    Nowadays comfort comes before style, heehee.
    This is such a classy card...I do like B&W.
    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ann's

    ReplyDelete