Monday 12 July 2010





I missed this session, which was led by Lindsey Mason, on QVC day but Lindsey kindly talked me through it at the end of the day and I had a go at home.


The background was made by blending Distress inks, Dusty Concord, Faded Jeans, Bundled Sage and Pine Needles. I then dragged a wet paint brush along the bottom of the card and blotted . Some water was flicked onto the card and again blotted. I created some trees by painting the branches using just a wet brush and stamped the others using Clarity stamps and the two green ink pads. Mountains were suggested by lightly inking the edge of a piece of torn paper and finally Santa was stamped in black to cover a wayward water splodge!

2 comments:

  1. Lovely Xmas card. I do like scenes and this one is especially good!

    Janet xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Jen. I love Lindsay she is a great person too. xx

    ReplyDelete