Friday 9 September 2011

Crafty Ann's Challenge # 49 - Make Yourself Uncomfortable.

Oh so far out of my comfort zone! I have not tried parchment before and my admiration of those who do it regularly is even higher than before, and I have always admired their work. I used Crafty Ann's beautiful lilies and printed them on parchment and had a go with my embossing tool! The background paper is from Making memories and the embossed card was edged with a Martha Stewart punch. Do join us at Crafty Ann's challenge blog and step outside of your comfort zone, it is fun to try!

5 comments:

  1. Good Morning Jenny
    Firstly my postman has just been and thank you so much for your lovely surprise envelope. Very sweet of you and I am glad my flowers were useful.
    Well done with your parchment here. It is very easy to make the embossing all crinkly and bumpy and yours looks so smooth. Perhaps a budding parcher in the offing.
    Hugs
    Carol
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've made a wonderful job of this Jen it's stunning. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jen, this is absolutely stunning. I always admire parchment but do not have the patience required
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi jenny stunning card show sometime simply design can work well!!! love the punched detail very nice!!!! hugs from diva

    ReplyDelete