Thursday 8 September 2011

Dragon's Dream TIO # 95 - Red Red Wine

As Helen resisted the temptation to design a Liverpool tag I resisted making mine for The Reds - Man Utd!!! My team.
I did use a lovely wine label that I had saved and I glued it to a tag covered with canvas. I distressed the whole with DI Fired Brick and Aged Maogany and added some mini stamps of grapes and a villa from Hobby Arts. The sentiment is a stamp from Stamps Happen Inc. called Life is too Short. I stamped it in Memento and then coloured it with Promarkers.
Thank you for stopping by any comments you leave are much appreciated.

10 comments:

  1. Great use of wine label background. Lovely tag.

    Janet xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the lovely wine red colour you have achieved with your blending. How fortunate you had saved the wine label too. Thanks for joining us this week on the TIO challenge.
    Wanda xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you - for sparing us Man U.... sorry but I couldn't resist that one! Super tag, love the wine label, it's a great touch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Jenny... it's Blues all the way in this family, except for Freddie!!! But your tag dreams of better things, red wine and slepy vineyards!! Thanks for dreaming with TIO this week... I think you deserve a long service medal!!!
    Frankie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fantastic idea with wine labels! Must save me some along with my bottle caps! Love your colours and design! Awesome tag!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous tag love the stamps you have used
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great tag Jen, the sentiment is fab! Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful tag, great wine labels. Thanks for dreaming with TIO this week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is really lovely.....Thank you for dreaming with us at T.I.O
    lynx

    ReplyDelete