Wednesday 14 September 2011

Dragon's Dream TIO # 96 - Dedicated Follower of Fashion

I decided on black and gold as this week's fashion colour combination. I cut a tag from American Crafts black card stock and stamped my dress using a Versamark ink pad. I coloured it using Perfect Pearls gold with a little blue at the neck and hem. The stamp is from Stamp Happen Inc. I also stamped a sheet of black shrink plastic with a swirl background stamp from Impression Obsession Inc. and coloured that in the same way. I cut the dress form out with a TH die and shrunk it down plus a button. The flower I made from a piece of blue double sided scrapbook paper left over and after making it I painted on gold Perfect Pearls leaving some blue to show through. I added it with a dress pin and button plus a piece of black tape measure. The gold does not show up so well in the photograph but I could not get a better one. Thank you for stopping by to take a look, all your comments are greatly appreciated.

11 comments:

  1. Such an elegant tag,the golden flower is a great eye catcher. Thanks for dreaming with us on TIO this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have that stamp too - it's gorgeous - maybe it's envy of the figure fitting inside it.... It looks stunning here, in black and gold - thank you for dreaming at TIO.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is one sophisticated tag. Love the black and gold combo. Smashing flower. Thanks for joining us this week on the TIO challenge.
    Wanda xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Jen, this is stunning, very classy and elegant
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super duper as always, Jen... thanks for dreaming with us again this week at TIO
    Frankie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Elegant and sexy tag! Love the black! A WOW flower too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so glad I enlarged this. What a fabulous idea! It's gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just realised from your profile that you are just up the road from me! I love using shrink plastic too. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely and very glamorous! Love that stamp but I guessed rightly that you would use it this week!
    Oh to be so thin .....

    Janet xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This tag is fabulous! I love the gold on black - it so classy and elegant, gorgeous! cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous tag Jen, I do love that dress stamp. Thanks for sharing. Love Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete