Friday 22 June 2012

Crafty Ann's Challenge #68 - Memories are Made of This

I used Crafty Ann's "Tempting Turquoise" kit and Add on pack to create my memories of New Zealand  12 by 12 scrapbook page. John and I spent a month there in 2010 and loved every minute of it. The views were spectacular. This is one of them. I created the page in Craft Artist. I used one photo of me, taking a photo, blended into one of the Tempting Turquoise pages to form the background. The lovely delicate vellum corner and frame are part of the digikit.
Do have a look at the memories of the rest of the design Team here and join in and let us see what your memories are made of.
Jen x

3 comments:

  1. This is a fabulous page Jen, it looks a glorious place and your bp has worked a treat.
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen, this is beautiful. My MIL spent a couple years in New Zealand and she loved it! It must be put on my list of places to visit. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super page and wonderful effects you have created. I love the faded view of you taking the photo in the background.

    Janet xx

    ReplyDelete