Thursday 28 June 2012

Dragon's Dream TIO # 119 - Don't Fear

My scary image is a photograph I took on a recent visit to Basel. It is a bronze in the Minster there. I used cut out studio in Craft Artist to remove the background of the photo and replaced it with a purple background. I cut the tag from this and added texture with a mask and Inky Black mister from Huey. I stamped my sprite twice once in I embossed with a Wow embossing powder to get an ethereal image, bottom right, and the other I embossed with Seafoam white. I can not remember where I bought the stamp unfortunately.
Thanks for stopping by, all your comments are much appreciated.
Jen x

7 comments:

  1. Very scary gargoyley thing! Love the charm and the contrast with the feminine sprite.

    Janet xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. very beautiful image you used and the skullie is awesome. Wonderful tag thanks for sharing at Dragons Dream TIO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that skull looks at the beautiful background.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I mean: The skull looks GREAT at the beautiful background. Sorry :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful and creepy at the same time. I love your sprite and your scary skull - thanks for sharing with us at TIO x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, that's a great tag, love all the details. Thanks for dreaming with us at TIO this fortnight.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very scary! Love the sprite. thanks for joining in with us!

    ReplyDelete